Hello, lovelies! Today I prepared a couple of articles and blog posts etc. that I enjoyed reading, doing or watching this past week. They span across a number of topics so I hope you can find something interesting among these links. Each one is accompanied by a very short description so that you know what kind of link you’re clicking on. 😉
- Lumos Maxima by Sara Nuša Golob Grabner: What is happiness? Where can you find it, and how can you create it?
- Tea Toting Owl by Wool Free and Lovin’ Knit: Recently I got back into knitting. I’ve never actually quit it but this hobby isn’t very appropriate for the warmer part of the year. As the temperatures dropped I felt like creating something and this cute little owl seemed easy enough. I’ll show you a photo once I’m done with it.
- A Big F You by Scandinavia and the World: A short comic about Greenland’s flag. Scandinavia and the World is a cute comic about Scandinavian and other North European countries – a must for language and/or geography nerds like me.
- Wayward Pines: It’s a weird detective/action/fantasy TV show that hooked me. It’s about a Secret Service agent that searches for two missing federal agents in a town called Wayward Pines. It’s strange and kind of creepy, it also reminds me of The X-Files a teeny, tiny bit.
- The Bourne Identity: This is actually an old film but I haven’t had the chance to watch it until yesterday. I’m a sucker for thrillers so this one was right up my alley. Can’t wait to watch the rest from this series!